Une Canadienne Errante

That's me! Just another wandering Canadian, moving around the globe, always looking for my next adventure and my next destination! I started this blog because, before I made the decision to move to Mongolia, I wanted to see what my new city would look like, but all I could find when I searched for images of Mongolia were landscape images. I had no clue what Ulaanbaatar looked like right up until the day I landed. This blog was born so maybe other people might have a better sense of what Ulaanbaatar looks like, if they want or need to know. I've been an expatriate in Ulaanbaatar since September, but before that, I lived in Korea, Kuwait, and France. I'm considering moving to Myanmar in June-- I'll keep you posted. I'm kind of a homebody and a loner, but I also like to walk around a lot, which provides plenty of opportunities for pictures and observations. Being a loner, I rarely share my observations with others, but I'll share some here. I never proofread and rarely edit, so sorry in advance for all the typoes that are likely to sneak their way into this blog.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Statuary

There are a lot of statues in Mongolia.  This one is in the Bayangol district, near where my part-time job is.  The first time I walked past, I was struck by the huge knockers on this broad (sorry feminists-- I'm a woman and that's my word choice!), but after I took the picture, I noticed that the shop behind this statue is the "Intimate Sex Shop"... perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment